Monday, June 23, 2008

Thomas at Fair Park


Friday June 20, 2008 as many of you may know, was the Menudo Concert at Fair Park here in Dallas, Texas. But what you may not know, is that Thomas was there to support the boys and just have fun!! Thomas was super nice and hung out with us for a bit after the Menudo Meet&Greet! He signed some autographs and took pictures and even talked to my friend on the phone! It was all great. Before leaving, he told my friends and I "...watch out for me this year!!" and I was like "I knew it!! I knew he was going to come out with something soon!" So everyone, make sure you keep an eye out for Thomas Augusto but don't worry Thomas in the Spotlight! will keep you updated on any news!! I know we are all excited can't wait to see whats to come! Leave me your thoughts as to what you think he may do first, but remember start spreading the word about Thomas!